Thursday, March 14, 2013
11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
At the end of the webinar, participants should be able to:
- Describe some of the challenges to implement tobacco prevention policies and how to overcome those challenges
- Understand the importance of youth engagement in reducing the burden of tobacco use
- Understand the importance of local media influence in reducing the burden of tobacco use
- Implement strategies to use the influence of creating new social norms to reduce tobacco use prevalence and acceptance
- Implement collaborative strategies that encourage sustainable partnership building