Community coalitions in Seattle
- Prevention Works in Seattle (Prevention WINS) serves NE Seattle with Seattle Children's Hospital acting as their grantee organization. This blog is maintained by Prevention WINS.
- Central Seattle Drug Free Communities Coalition serves Central Seattle with Seattle Public Schools acting as their grantee organization.
- PEACE Coalition serves SE Seattle with Neighborhood House acting as their grantee organization.
- The Ballard Coalition serves part of NW Seattle. They are currently unfunded and run by volunteers.
University of Washington
- Social Development Research Group (SDRG) within the School of Social Work is internationally renowned for their prevention research. Communities That Care is an evidence-based prevention program developed by SDRG.
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse Institute (ADAI) maintains a clearinghouse for prevention-related materials; local drug abuse trend data reports; and the Learn About Marijuana WA website.
King County region
- Alcohol & Other Drug Prevention Program
- Mental Illness & Drug Dependency Program
- Puget Sound Educational Service District
- Washington State Healthy Youth Survey
- Division of Behavioral Health & Recovery (DBHR)
- Department of Health
- Washington State Institute for Public Policy
- Washington State Liquor Control Board
- Office of the Superintendent for Public Instruction
- Washington Association for Substance Abuse & Violence Prevention
- Prevention Specialists Certification Board
National & federal
- Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America
- Center for Alcohol Marketing & Youth
- The Partnership for Drug Free Kids including the Medicine Abuse Project
- Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration including the Drug Free Communities grant program, the Center for Substance Abuse Prevention, the National Registry of Evidence-based Programs & Practices, and the Inter-agency Coordinating Committee on the Prevention of Underage Drinking
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse & Alcoholism
- Office of National Drug Control Policy
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
- Monitoring the Future
- Healthy People 2020
- Underage Drinking Enforcement Training Center
- United States Surgeon General
- Office of Adolescent Health