Mark your calendars . . .
King County Legislative Forum: Issues for 2009 Related to Mental Health and Substance Abuse Prevention, Treatment and Recovery
Thursday, December 11, 2008
6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
St. Marks Cathedral, Bloedel Hall
1245 10th Avenue East, Seattle, Washington
Light refreshments followed by program to begin promptly at 7 p.m.
· Keynote from King County Executive Ron Sims (Invited)
· Presentations by Consumers and Family Members
· Legislative Priorities for Mental Health and Substance Abuse Prevention, Treatment and Recovery
· Legislative Roundtable with King County Legislators and United States Congress Representatives (Invited)
· Moderated by Neil Scott, Recovery Coast to Coast
Jointly sponsored by:
King County Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Administrative Board
King County Mental Health Advisory Board
King County Community Organizing Program Advisory Board
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) – Eastside
NAMI – Greater Seattle
NAMI – South King County
Spotlight On Recovery